Are you a pet blogger or a pet enthusiast?
Do you want to share tips and your insight about pets with our thousands of readers and fans?
Do you work in the pet niche and wish to share your insight?
If your answer is yes, US Bones accepts guest posts.
However, these days we get a massive number of requests for guest posts that we spend too much time processing guest posts.
As a result, we have decided to raise the bar.
First, we have raised the bar on the types and quality of content we accept, and secondly, we now charge a token fee of $40 per guest post.
This will enable us to ensure quality and cover costs.
But if you send us a VEEEERY GOOOD article with your experience and photos (your photos, not a pic from Google), then we publish it for free.
Guest posts that are geared towards only sharing your link or that of your client will no longer be accepted.
Your article must be of value to our audience with actionable tips that will make them come back for more.
Articles with generic content that are of no value to our readers will be REJECTED.
Your guest post must offer specific information and must go straight to the point.
If you must build up to your main point, the build-up must be organized in headers for clarity.
The sort of content we prefer for guest posts is How to Guides, Tips, Checklists, Case studies, Infographics.
Gambling-themed content will not be accepted.
For specifics, see guideline below:
Guest Post Guideline for US Bones
- A 1500-2000+ word article (well organized in headers and subheaders), 500+ words for Infographic
- Every article must have at least one image for the featured image section
- You should also add more images if it makes the article better
- You can add only one do-follow link to the article. Wrap your link in square bracket 
- Add other resource links if you think it makes the article better. During editing, our editor can remove or change any of the resource links you added. So make sure you wrap your link to protect it
- Best guest posts are tips, how-tos
- The article must be unique (pass Copyscape), relevant
- The guest post must be relevant to the Pet Niche
- The link must also be relevant to the article
- Porn, Gambling, dark web content is not acceptable
- Send your guest post requests to writeus(@)usbones.com
- Send topic titles for approval before writing
- Send the finished article for approval before payment
- Price and payment methods are not negotiable and emails about such will not be replied
- A Guest Post is not the same as a Sponsored post. Posts about a brand or its activities will be considered sponsored posts.
Note that we will not publish all submissions.
What we publish depends on existing content as well as the quality of your guest post.
We would prefer that our writers have their own pets.
We highly value the voice of experience and this is something that we wish to tap into.
As our website focuses on the topics of pet and dog food, we believe that we would be best served by individuals who have their own pets.
We hope to hear from you soon!
We’re constantly on the hunt for qualified veterinarians who think they could contribute something to the US Bones.
If you have something you’d like to share or want to discuss, email us at writeus(@)usbones.com.